Friday, November 13, 2009

BYE BYE FRIEND!

Hey,
it's me,aimenn. Say bye to old pal, she's goin to move at puchong! I don't know how do i feel next year without her. huhu. i wish i like to put her pic but next time yo. okay,today is the last day of school for 2009. i feel like i'm goin to old. anyway, maybe i'm schooling at PARIS! because my mother is going to have new job the at pariss, if i'm moving there never gonna come back here again. i'll be missing my FRIENDS. but maybe i'm schooling there,i'll feel happy school in paris but i'll missing my friends again i said.


On 29th of november until 1st december,i'll not be here cause i'm in UK again. on 18teen to 22 i think, i'll be in barcelona. WOW! can't wait for that. i'll be in uk cause , my brother and his family is living there,this might be i'm visiting him in uk. his is in sheperd bush. which is near to hammersmith,yeah. i don't know what to say else, well i until will ends. well,see yah guys. and my fellow pal.!!

bye2
love sad,happy aimenn



No comments:

Post a Comment